Have you been trying hard to lose that weight you gained some time back? Have you tried and tested a variety of diets and exercise routines, but to no effect? While you could be following the diet or exercise right on dailyachiever, you could be doing some other mistakes that are hampering all your efforts.
Here are 8 common mistakes that could be interfering with your weight loss journey:
- Sugar – Having a glass of fresh fruit juice is always a better option to a cup of coffee or any other aerated drink. However, if you have been adding sugar to your could be glass, to please your taste buds, it could be acting against you.
- Eating Too Late – If you are eating a late dinner and hitting your bed soon after, you may not be giving your body enough time to break down all that food you just ate.
- Water – While drinking water is extremely good for the body, drinking too much just before going to bed could be causing you more harm than you can imagine.
- Portion Control –Portion control is very important as it ensures you burn what you eat rather than letting your body store it for later use.
- When You Eat – If you are eating when you are not hungry, are waiting for something or are just bored, you could be eating much more than you realize. Eating when the body does not need it will result in all the foods being stored as fat.
- Eat Out –You are not aware of all the ingredients that go into the dish and more often than not, these not only add taste to the dish but weight to your body too.
- Starve – If you are starving yourself to ensure lesser food intake, you could be driving your body into a fight mode where it stores everything as fat for later use to protect itself from starving
- No Exercise – If you are only dieting and not exercising, losing weight will remain a dream. For one to lose weight effectively, you need a good combination of a healthy diet and well-balanced exercise routine.