Insomnia is a condition of sleeplessness or the individual who often find difficulties in falling asleep during the night are said to be affected with the condition called insomnia. Difficulties to fall asleep or fails to refresh them by sleeping, getting too early in the morning etc. are the other symptoms of insomnia.
There may be a huge number of reasons for the condition of insomnia and here are the few reasons;
- Many individuals and older people may suffer from this condition of sleeplessness due to much health-related problems or pain in their body. Especially the older people suffer from arthritis and severe back pain may have the condition of insomnia.
- In the present scenario, everything is happening around the world with the rapid speed due to the advancement of technology and makes the individual with increased job pressure which ultimately leads them to have too much stress and tension. This too much tension and stress creates anxiety and depression within them which causes insomnia among these individuals.
- The few other reasons may be due to the living pattern of the individual and the changing pattern of the lifestyle of the individual with unhealthy food habits.
The cure for Insomnia:
- Consult with the doctor for the appropriate treatment for the sleep disorder and if you wish to search through the net for the tips and suggestions of herbal medicine and you can also log on to the following website https://www.wekratom.com/top-benefits-kratom-capsules-need-proper-dosage/
- Take fresh juices instead of having caffeine-rich beverages which may help you to get essential vitamins and minerals. Avoid hot beverages especially at night time.
- Physical exercises should be followed only early in the morning and not at bedtime. Physical exercises make you feel energetic when you do it early in the morning since it is necessary to be active in the morning rather than at night.
- Stop spending too much of time in front of a TV or laptop especially at the bedtime and make use of that time for sleeping.